Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snapshot of Updates

Hi everyone--hope you're still reading despite my dry-spell of writing on here. Since it's been so long, I thought I'd just do some photo snapshot updates to fill you in on a few things. Guess my work load picked up considerably as of late preventing me from keeping you all up to date. I hope you're all doing well. I'm looking forward to see as many of you as possible when I'm home for a visit in early July :) Really truly, I'm so very much looking forward to a visit back home!
Now for the pics...
I organized two kayaking trips with work people to Deep Cove just 30 minutes from downtown--beautiful there! We kayaked only the first time and then we did some hiking the second time too. Some shots from the water, and looking down on the water from Quarry Rock.



I attended a Canucks game in the 2nd round of the NHL playoffs!?!?....before they lost. Better luck next year!


And I went dancing at a local country bar. Who knew Canadians loved our country music so much! Sorry, no good...or pics that are allowed to be posted. Trust me, it's not what you think :) We were out in the sticks though, lets just say that. And you had to be in line at the bar...still don't get it. Crazy Canadians :)

No comments:

Post a Comment