Tuesday, April 21, 2009

GO CANUCKS!

The Canucks must have just won their 4th straight game in the first round of playoffs. That's right, they swept in the playoffs for the first time in Canucks history! I know this not only because I watched the game, but because I've never heard so much honking and cheering outside my windows as I have tonight! I'd been told that the city would go nuts during playoffs, but this is something to write home about...and so I am :)

Yes, this city and country is crazy for hockey, and it's so fun to see a city so excited. I still haven't been to a game, but am thinking I may have to fork over the big bucks and get myself to at least one game while I'm here. Since they swept they have a long break before they play in round 2, but I'll be sure to keep you posted. I'm quickly becoming a fan. Might be time for another jersey purchase...






No comments:

Post a Comment