Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Banana Leaf

Just enjoyed a fabulous, and fabulously filling, dinner at Banana Leaf tonight around the corner from my place with Bridget. Sooo yummy!! It's a Malaysian cuisine restuarant, and there are three locations in Vancouver. Here I go again with my unintentional ads. First it was the Olympics, now this. What can I say, there are lots of great things to offer up here. Check out the website if you're so inclined or just ask me to take you when you come visit me :)
http://www.bananaleaf-vancouver.com/

Also, exciting news. I just reconnected with a friend, Keith, from my days in Costa post graduation four years ago with Morgan. I have facebook to thank for that! He may have me beat with travelling the world for his work (or lack thereof), but I'm trying. Keith--if you're reading, your pictures on your blog are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment