Goodness, I'm slacking on this blog. I'll try harder...? :) Not much to report. Been snowboarding lots and think I actually made a breakthrough this past Sunday during a private lesson. Woo, bout time! It was a gorgeous sunny day up on the hill, and I took lots of photos too. If you're feeling up for a photography tribute to Cypress Mountain, check out my new album on Facebook. I'll post a few highlights here too.
In other news, I've been running more. Trying to get in running shape for the Sun Run in April. Plus, I've befriended Pam in my building who would kick my butt into some real shape if I let her. Somehow she convinced me one Sunday that I should go jogging after just going on an 1.5 hr walk. This is not the same Liza who left Baltimore!?
Oh, I've also been reminded that fondue is amazing! Went to Jenn's bday Fondue Friday Night o' Fun last Friday, and stuffed ourselves silly. SOOOO good too...cheese fondue to start, beef broth fondue for the main course, and chocolate peanut butter fondue for dessert. Need I say more?? I feel full just thinking about it. I was a broth fondue novice, and it's amazing--try it!
That's it for now. Anxiously awaiting my first guests of my stint here this coming weekend....Meghan & tu madre!!
Aren't you glad I didn't pull an April Fools joke on here...thought about it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment