Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Snowboard Owner!

I bought a snowboard! I guess I'm committed to the sport now, at least for a mere end-of-season-majorly-discounted board's price. I am enjoying the sport though, and have been up the hill a couple more times. Only tried out the new Lamar board once, but I'm hoping to get up there at least a time or two more before the season is out. At least I'm set for next season!
Here's a picture of a group of us from work up at Cypress a couple weekend's back. In the picture L to R:
Bridget (from Chicago office), Byron, Helen, Heike (from Chicago office), Me

A couple shots from the gorgeous lookout point driving back to the city from Cypress.














I have some visitors in store coming up soon, woohoo! Meghan and her Mom are coming for the first weekend in April, Dinah and her boyfriend Tom are coming some other weekend in April hopefully, Linds and her boyfriend Jeff are coming in early May, and then my parents are coming in early June. Wheww, that's quite a schedule, but you know me, the more the merrier, so keep the visits coming!! I keep hearing the summers here are beautiful :) Still not sure when I'll be making a visit back east, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment