Sunday, April 19, 2009

HNIC

Anyone know what this stands for?? Think Canada and think hockey fanatics.

… Anyone? … Anyone? … Anyone? … Anyone? … Anyone? … Anyone?

Ok, “Hockey Night in Canada”. Not all that creative, but definitely a super big deal here, especially since the NHL playoffs started last week. Of course I decided to partake in a playoff pool through work, so I quickly had to “familiarize” myself with the teams and their players. The pool I’m in requires you to choose actual players, not just teams. Not really sure how I’m doing, but it gives me more reason to pay attention to the games. So far, the Vancouver Canucks are doing great! 3-0 in their first 7-game series. If you’d like more specifics I can provide you a VERY basic understanding of how the playoffs work. Jenn—thanks for your player input :)

GO CANUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment