Saturday, November 7, 2009

More pics...


Hi all,

Again, I direct you to facebook for some pics this Fall. Since getting this new Mac laptop, it's just too easy to upload pics from iPhoto to facebook--almost dangerous! Some features: birthday in San Francisco with Shannon, and then again back in Vancouver over Danielle's visit; Jenn & Justin's wedding; U2 concert with Heike back in town for a visit from Chicago; Halloween (work & outside of work); and whatever else is to come...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2437979&id=6205963&l=447a4d917b

Hope you're all doing well. I thought I might be home at the holidays, but it turns out my family will be joining me out here for some hopefully snowy wintertime fun in the northwest instead. I'm sad to miss you all back home, but have no fear, I'll be back again at some point--thinking springtime. I'm a sucker for the wintertime snow sports here, so I can't miss a moment of that. If anyone feels like some fun in
the snow or just to see me, the door is still WIDE open. I even have a semi-permanent air mattress at my disposal...with your name on it!

Happy Fall!
love, liza

...or Wildcat Babe (roller derby girl Halloween costume!)

No comments:

Post a Comment