I still can't believe August is nearly over, which means summer is coming to a close. I hope each of you have had a good summer filled with good weather and beach time. I guarantee ALL of you will beat me in the tan department. Not that that should be too surprising. I spent the bulk of my summer (or late July/early August at least...thanks RJH >:P) in the office, which is depressing, but there were some out-of-office highlights on some weekends nestled in there. I'll have to post pictures later, but just a few descriptions.
I hiked up Joffre Lakes just north of Whistler, which was gorgeous! Three glacial lakes--tuorquoise blue water, and even drank glacial water straight from the glacier--soooo cold! Witnessed the PRIDE parade here in my West End neighborhood--very fun, and anything goes at that one for sure! Pictures will be limited :) Played, and lost quickly, in our architectural softball league playoff tournament. At least the beer was cold and the burgers and dogs were plentiful! Saw a great show--Silversun Pickups (check them out!) at the Commodore Ballroom. And got a massage....a well needed and deserved one. I adore that Canadian healthcare covers massage and other preventative medicine options. Oh no, I've breached the topic of healthcare. I'll end this now.
Love to all of you, wherever you may be...

Thanks for sharing your blog again. It is fun to keep up with all your work and fun activities. Can't wait to see more photos.
ReplyDeleteDad