I named mine my "Liza state" tonight. I know, not very original, but it works. For me, my "Liza state" means I'm at my equilibrium, even-keeled, balanced, Libra Liza self. I have always thought of myself as exuding the balanced scales of Libra in a real way. Yes, I like to do yoga to help encourage this balanced self, but I do also think I'm at my best -- for me and for others -- when I'm in this state. I can help myself and help others. I can be that "glue" that some have called me before. Glue, as in, you hold people together. It's meant to be a compliment, I think.
My "glue" had come unstuck a touch. Now I'm back, with hopes to stay.
What's your state? Are you in it? If not entirely, how far from it are you? How do you get back?
Return to your state. Live and love fully. This is it.
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment