Been a touch over a month -- sorry! (that was a Canadian sorry, pronounced “sore-y”)
So tomorrow a very good friend from Baltimore, Shawn, gets married to her beloved Ben. I will not be making it back east for the big day, due to cost and such (drat), despite much consideration. I’ve been thinking of them both them lots the past few weeks. I know Shawn will be a beautiful bride and Ben will lose his shit when he sees her :) This is the picture I’m painting in my mind at least. Love to you guys, and know that I’ll be there in spirit. Enjoy every moment of it, and can’t wait to hear the stories and see the pictures. LOVE!
In other news, it finally became summer here in Van. The rain stopped (today being an exception), and we’ve been cruising in pleasant sunny 70/80F (20-25C) weather -- very nice! I’ve been on two camping excursions, both at lakes (Weaver & Cat lakes), Shelly has moved back to Texas after an epic road trip, Jon & I threw our first house party (Hawaiian themed), and I’ve been biking & yoga’ing more than ever! Oh, and lots of hammock time, of course! Rigged on the balcony now, and welcomes a tree hanging any day.
| Campsite @ Weaver Lake |
| Tarp city -- yes, it rained |
| Weaver Lake |
Hope your summers are well into a good start. If you’re back east, hope you’re catching your needed reprieve from all the heat. Crazy hot back there!
Enjoy the Dark Knight Rises premiere this weekend too, if you’re so inclined.
L
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment